The Endodontic Group, Inc. welcomes you! Each endodontists is a specialist members of the American Association of Endodontists and is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care in a friendly and comfortable environment. We hope the information contained here will help you feel prepared for your appointment.
Your Initial Consultation
At your first visit, you will receive a careful diagnostic evaluation of your chief concern. Based on these findings we will discuss what treatment options are available to you and explain how they relate to your unique set of circumstances. Depending on the condition of your tooth and your medical history, it may be appropriate for treatment to be performed that same day. Our doctors will take the time to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.
General instruction to facilitate a smooth appointment:
- Bring your referral slip and any X-rays if provided by your referring doctor (although we will take special digital radiographs specific to endodontics).
- Have a list of all medications and the dosages your are currently taking.
- Alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valve or joints, etc.).
- Please provide your insurance information prior to your appointment and attempt to fill out your New Patient Forms.
- Do not take any pain medication, unless otherwise instructed, six hours prior to your appointment. This can interfere with our diagnostic tests.
- Indicate if you wish to make a consultation only appointment or if you want to start treatment (if treatment is necessary and/or possible) at the time of your consultation.
- Patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the initial consultation.